The blog about vegan living in Russia.

Veganism, nature, creativity, inspiration, joy of life...




21 Jan 2013

Frosty winter

It's wonderful, all around has covered with hoarfrost! It's -24C outside. All is white, looks like fairytale. Sun is shining through the tiny snowflakes that fills the air. In fact, they are not snowflakes but ice dust, which the air moisture turned into. Pictures can't reproduce the beauty of nature and of the city around me, but can give some impression.

frosty_winter

frosty_winter1

frosty_winter2


Dog roses are espesially wonderful:

dog_rose_frosty



3 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures and fascinating blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lucy! Glad you liked it. And I love your blog, it's one of my favorites) To have a vegan family, I think, is something others can only dream of. Good luck to all of you)

      Delete
  2. What lovely winter pictures! I've just stumbled across your blog Nataliya, and am fascinated to know there are vegans in Russia! I have sent you a friend request via Facebook. I live in Canada, am also vegan (of course!) and enjoy photography. Best wishes, Fireweed (also Dianne on FB!)

    ReplyDelete